At Montessori of Alameda, we are dedicated to providing your child with a high-quality Montessori education. Our emphasis on creating a custom learning plan for each child is what sets us apart from traditional daycare centers or private schools.
Our experienced, Montessori-certified teachers are dedicated to forming a partnership with your family to ensure that your child is successful and well-prepared for primary school.
At our Portland campus, we offer educational programs and childcare for infants, toddlers, preschool, and kindergarten students.
- A hands-on, interactive curriculum that allows children to work on the topics that interest them, fostering enthusiasm towards learning.
- Bright, colorful classrooms filled with age-appropriate materials, toys, and equipment for children to freely explore.
- Experienced and dedicated teachers who form a partnership with your family to ensure that your child feels supported.
- Healthy daily meals made by our private chef and served family style.
- A strong sense of school community and family involvement, with numerous school and community events throughout the year.
- Safe and secure facility with emergency plans developed by former Secret Service agents.
e invite you to schedule a tour and see for yourself what makes our school so special.
Learn more about our Portland Community!
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes Montessori of Alameda so special!