Montessori of Alameda aims to create a community of children and adults based on the principle of respect, personal responsibility and cooperation.
We invite you to visit us and see what makes our school special:
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) Montessori education
- Curriculum designed to provide each child with a sense of independence and responsibility
- Community where children can observe and practice social skills, conflict resolution and a building of community
- A calm and peaceful learning environment where students feel comfortable and welcome to be themselves
- Engaging, bright and beautiful classrooms that feel like home
- Member of American Montessori Society (AMS)